Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Let's start at the very beginning....


Ok, the time has come to get this blog functional, if only to get Kim off my back. I had a willing subject today so I had to seize the opportunity for a photo shoot. I asked JM to go put on some "pocket pants and a button-up shirt" and much to my surprise he said "ok." So, I bought him some gelato and we were off. We went to my favorite "secret church" and had a great time. He even found a dead fish-the highlight of the afternoon. (Hey, I take whatever I can get.)

I was trying out a new lens to see how it would work. The new lens has shown me that I need a new tripod. What a great learning day!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Much nicer with CAPITALIZATION.

Tasha said...

Wow Ash your light years ahead of me. A blog looks like so much fun! I'm sure I'll probably get around to having one when something new is popluar! That's how far behind I feel some times. I like the pictures of Jayden they're cute. Sometime, we'll have to go to that park that's out west. Great job.